By Lonely Planet, Mark Baker
Lonely Planet: The world's prime trip advisor publisher
Lonely Planet Prague & the Czech Republic is your passport to the main suitable, up to date suggestion on what to work out and pass, and what hidden discoveries look forward to you. discover Prague fortress, walk around the Charles Bridge, and pattern the simplest beer on this planet, all together with your relied on commute spouse. Get to the guts of Prague & the Czech Republic and start your trip now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Prague & the Czech Republic Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and photographs all through
- Highlights and itineraries assist you tailor your journey for your own wishes and pursuits
- Insider tips to save lots of time and cash and get round like an area, fending off crowds and bother spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, telephone numbers, web content, transit suggestions, costs
- Honest experiences for all budgets - consuming, napping, sight-seeing, going out, purchasing, hidden gemstones that almost all guidebooks pass over
- Cultural insights offer you a richer, extra lucrative trip event - structure, historical past, Czech way of life, movie, literature, track, visible arts, theatre, beer.
- Free, handy pull-out Prague map (included in print version), plus over 50 maps
- Covers Prague fort & Hradcany, Mala Strana, Stare Mesto, Nova Mesto, Ceske Budejovice, Cesky Krumlov, Plzen, Brno and extra
The excellent selection: Lonely Planet Prague & Czech Republic, our such a lot accomplished consultant to Prague and the Czech Republic, is ideal for either exploring best attractions and taking roads much less travelled.
- Looking for simply the highlights of Prague? try out Pocket Prague, a handy-sized advisor fascinated with the can't-miss points of interest for a fast journey.
Authors: Written and researched by way of Lonely Planet, Neil Wilson and Mark Baker.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has turn into the world's top commute media corporation with guidebooks to each vacation spot, an award-winning site, cellular and electronic shuttle items, and a devoted tourist group. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but additionally allows curious visitors to get off overwhelmed paths to appreciate extra of the tradition of the locations within which they locate themselves.